This is a short list of our most frequently asked questions. For more information about Prowin Properties, or if you need support, please call oursupport center.

residence visa

The type of residency visa you’re entitled to depend on the value of the purchased property. Once the property purchaser buys a property, he/she is automatically entitled to obtain a residence visa.

Applying for residency visa can be done:

  • either on the website of Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship (ICA), which is the channel for citizenship and residency
  • OR the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA), which works under the UAE ministry.

This is issued by the government of Dubai and it is guaranteed as long as:

  • The property purchaser owns the property,
  • Clears all security and medical tests,
  • And is not rejected by the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs.


Yes. Expatriate employees or employers have the chance to procure a residence visa there are three ways the status could be changed from “Entry permit holder” to “Resident Visa Holder”:

Official employment, company registration, and real estate acquisition.

Once they have a valid residency permit, male residents could sponsor their respective spouse and children (under 18 years of age) and any unmarried daughters above the age of 18 years.

Expatriate employers are issued a residency visa for three years, while expatriate employees are issued a residency visa for 1 to 2 years, depending on their labor contract.

The UAE cabinet has granted long-term visas to certain expatriates such as entrepreneurs, specialized talents and researchers in the knowledge and science field, and outstanding students, with some applicable conditions. 



Click on our representative icon below to chat on WhatsApp or send us an Email  


× How can I help you?