No. You only pay in case the property is designed to settle in, such as your own home, and student and employee accommodation. In that case, it is considered residential and exempt for VAT purposes. However, 5% VAT applies to commercial properties.



Click on our representative icon below to chat on WhatsApp or send us an Email  


× How can I help you?